Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Links for End-of-Term Readings

We will spend more time on "Sleepy Hollow" next Tuesday, but also read:

"The Minister's Black Veil"
"Young Goodman Brown" 
Both by Hawthorne

And for Thursday it will be all Poe:

"The Cask of Amontillado"
and "The Haunted Palace"

The following week for Tuesday, please read the selections from Walden Pond
and from Emerson's Nature  (Selections are on the previous blog post.)

Please let me know if you have problems accessing any of these.

4 comments:

  1. You say (Selections are on the previous blog post) but I am not finding them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you think that you are going to put the study guide up? I've been looking on here since Friday, but they're still not up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I made a mistake. Readings are on the schedule that I handed out in class. (Thanks, Katy, for the information.)

    I am posting the "study guide" right now. It is actually not meant to be a guide, as much as a checklist for what you should have studied. Again, the final is over everything and anything from the course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not get a schedule, what are the readings for tuesdays class?

    ReplyDelete