Thursday, December 8, 2011

Office Hours

Now that classes are over, I have much more leisurely office hour time.  If you would like to 1)  pick up papers; 2) talk about grades; 3) see your grades for the final exam; 4) discuss the critical essay you are writing on; 5) discuss your critical essay response, I will be in my office at the following times:

Friday (12/9):  noon-4:45
Saturday (12/10):  11-4:45
Monday (12/12):  9:30-4:45
Wednesday (12/14):  9:30-4:45
Thursday (12/15):  8-noon

**Reminder:  your critical essay papers are due NO LATER than noon on Thursday, 12/15.  I will not be back to campus before grades are due, so you will fail the course if I don't have it by then.

**if you are planning to come see me, please just drop me an email and let me know so that I can be ready for you and not have 12 other people here at the same time.  Even a very approximate time is good. 

**If you come by Friday or Saturday, please remember that the door to the office suite is locked.  You'll need to knock loudly! and I'll come let you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment