Saturday, December 17, 2011

Paper and Grade Pick Up

If you are interested in knowing grades BEFORE they actually show on the Clark website, you can drop by on Monday from 11-2.  I will be in my office happily (and probably a little sleepily) handing back papers and giving final grades.  This will get you your grade several days early.

Please note--I cannot send grades to you over email (this can be a federal offense), so if you want to know early, this is the one way to find out.

I will probably also have cookies.  To share.

If you don't come pick up papers, I will try to hunt you down next term--or you can still bring me a self addressed envelope (it needs to be one of the BIG ones that is full sheet size) and I can send them back to you.  That can be dropped off for me anytime in the main office, if it has my name on it somewhere.

Thanks! I hope that you are all enjoying the beginning of your breaks . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment